Utilizing an interdisciplinary group approach of caring physicians, nurses, social workers, homemakers, hospice aides, volunteers, spiritual counselors, bereavement counselors, and others.
MN Community Hospice and provides palliative care in the home, short-term inpatient services, mobilization and coordination of ancillary services and bereavement support.
- 24-hour access to an on-call R.N.
- Visits from a hospice nurse
- Visits from a hospice social worker
- Visits from spiritual care providers
- Visits from trained hospice volunteers
- Personal care from a home health aide
- Alternative therapies, as needed
- Treatment for pain and other symptoms
- Continuous care for acute symptom management Hospitalization for acute symptom management
- Inpatient respite care for up to five consecutive days
- Education and assistance in writing health care directives (a living will)
- Assistance arranging additional at care at home or placement in a care facility
- Bereavement support for family and caregivers
All services are provided in alignment with Medicare requirements and regulations.